I'm glad that a Filipino community of gay bloggers was created. Pinoy Gay Blogs is a directory of blog sites run and managed by gays. I'm very much interested in joining it so as I could be one with people with same interests, much so express my support for all gay bloggers.
I'm adding a link to Pinoy Gay Blogs and Manila Gay Guy so that you can access them from here.
And to all my fellow gay bloggers, hope you could find time to feature the community and much more, join it.
Macky: I'm Tagged!
Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! (with my sincerest apologies, I won't follow the second set of instructions)
1. Weirdest thing I did in high school: My crush and I became textmates; only that I pretended as a girl. I believe he really fell for it as I fell in love with him more deeply. Of course, it didnt prosper. He's too straight.
2. Subject where I flopped in College: Mandarin
3. Ambitions to accomplish that are completely away from my career: to direct an indie film or write an action-thriller fiction novel
4. I'm insomniac.
5. I can move around for 24 hours without eating (except that I'll suffer with blurry vision and a pounding headache)
6. Longest relationship: 10 months and it ended with kaput
7. Current status: complicated (a cross-match of single and married)
Whew! I know i can't contain myself in 7 items; if I did, then there's no need for me to write my blog. Anyway, thanks ester for tagging me.